Misión M22 S.A. de C.V. (M22) with official address in Coyoacán, Mexico City, is responsible for the processing of your personal data, in compliance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties provisions. For more information about the treatment, use, transfer and remission of your Personal Data, as well as the ARCO rights that you can assert, M22 makes the Privacy Notice available to you.
The legitimate, controlled and informed treatment of your personal data is of vital importance to achieve the corporate objectives of M22 through all areas of the business, reiterating our commitment to your privacy and the right of informative self-determination, therefore, in compliance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties provisions, we hereby provide our PRIVACY NOTICE.
It will apply to all products, services, programs, and/or websites that M22 has according to the nature of the Personal Data collected and in accordance with current legislation on privacy and protection of Personal Data. M22 may publish new specific Privacy Notice policies or updates for which your express consent as the owner of the Personal Data may or may not be required, however through this website: http://m22.mx/ it is made of public and our clients knowledge, the privacy policies applicable to the Personal Data that is granted to us.
Name and address of the Holder
For disclosure and treatment purposes of the Personal Data that has been provided or may been provided by you, through various means and forms including our Internet sites, technological tools, or directly to our representatives, as a result of the relationship or possible relationship from the use of one of our products and/or services, as well as for any related activity, it will be considered that the Holder is M22, which is a company incorporated in accordance with the laws of the Mexican Republic, with headquarters at Avenida de las Dalias 34-B, Colonia Jardines de Coyoacán, Coyoacán Delegation, CP 04890, Mexico City. For any information about this Privacy Notice, or for the exercise of any of your rights derived from your Personal Data, this Privacy Notice or the applicable law, including without limitation your access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition, please contact our Privacy Department, by email at: [email protected] or by phone: + 52 1 55 2879 3716 from Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Collection of Personal Data
For implementation purposes described in this privacy notice, M22 may collect and, if appropriate, process the Personal Data specified below, based on the legal or non-legal relationship that exists with the Owner:
Date of birth
Social media accounts
Telephone number(s) of contact, mobile, work, home
Work related information
Unique Public Registration Key (CURP)
Federal Taxpayers Registry (RFC)
Video recordings and photographs
Personal Data use and purposes
The Personal Data that we collect is necessary for fulfillment of obligations, relationship and/or provisions of services that exist or could exist between you and M22, who uses, stores, transmits or transfers them to the extent permitted by law, in order to comply with obligations derived from legal or non-legal relationship created with you as the Owner.
We also inform you that the facilities, branches and corporate offices of M22 have a video surveillance system, therefore, it may be obtained through our security cameras, images and audio from the Personal Data Holder, for identification purposes, control and security of users, suppliers and M22 staff. Below we list the purposes for which we will use your Personal Data:
- Identification purposes
- Location purposes
- Compliance with contractual obligations
- Of control
- Service improvements
- Rectification of contact
- Improve our commercial and promotional initiatives (marketing)
- Send information or messages about new products and/or services as well as any other information
- Address your information, requests for products or use of products, solely and expressly including the services we provide
- Address any complaint, question or comment
- Send notifications, notices, propaganda or publicity about our products or services to the extent permitted by applicable law
- Sending of legal, statistical, journalistic, financial information, as well as, studies, bulletins and notices regarding the services provided by M22
- Send you notifications of changes of this Privacy Notice
- Comply with applicable laws or regulations to the Holder’s business in order to provide better service
- Reminders of services we offer (especially those that you have not yet used or have not used in a considerable time)
- To send information about the Products you have ordered
- As part of a Newsletter
- Product Promotions emails
- To offer related services
- Public records
The Public Registry of Users and Consumers and other related parties, indicated in the Protection of Personal Data related provisions, will continue in force and will be governed in accordance with what is established by the laws in question and the applicable provisions that derive from them, as well as with the rights that they are consigned.
Transfer and referral of personal data
As part of business processes and in order to fulfill the purposes described, M22 may share with third parties, nationals or foreigners, some or all of your personal data.
M22 will ensure through the signing of agreements and the adoption of other binding documents, your personal data is protected in adequate security, administrative, technical and physical measures by said third parties, as well as that said third parties only use your personal data for purposes for which they were collected in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
M22 may share all or part of your Personal Data with authorized entities in accordance with Mexican Legislation to supervise the performance of our activities and operation of our products, who may or may not process your Personal Data on behalf of M22 in accordance with the Uses and Purposes provided for in this Privacy Notice.
Likewise, M22 reserves the right to share your Personal Data with administrative, judicial or governmental authorities of any kind, in the United Mexican States.
M22 may transfer your Personal Data to external professional advisers; and other providers that offer services, technical support, information technologies and in general, any third party that acts as designated manager and on behalf of M22.
Except for these cases, M22 will not share or transfer your Personal Data to third parties except in the cases established in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties or any other applicable legislation or regulation.
M22 will implement the security, technical, administrative and physical measures necessary to ensure the integrity of your personal data and prevent its damage, loss, alteration, destruction or unauthorized use, access or treatment.
Only authorized M22 personnel who have met and observed the corresponding confidentiality requirements, may participate in the processing of your personal data. Authorized personnel are prohibited from allowing access by unauthorized persons and using your personal data for purposes other than those established in this Privacy Notice. The confidentiality obligation of the people who participate in the processing of your personal data will subsist even after the relationship with M22 has concluded.
Storage of your personal data
M22 may keep your Personal Data in databases located in the United Mexican States or abroad without any limitation, with the understanding that reasonable commercial technology and security policies and standards have been implemented to protect the information that has been provided to us.
Modifications to the privacy notice
M22 reserves the right of modification of the terms and conditions of this Privacy Notice, in which case the modification will be notified through means of communication that M22 considers most appropriate for this purpose, which may be, email, notices in the media, direct communication, and / or an advertisement on our website or in our branches.
M22 as well as the Owner, acknowledge that this Privacy Notice is of unlimited validity. However, M22 will keep this Notice updated.
M22 recommends that you regularly read this document again, so that it always keeps you informed about any changes.
The alterations or modifications to this Privacy Notice will become effective immediately after its publication on the Internet Page of http://m22.mx/ without prejudice to the use of any other means for M22 of the aforementioned publications.
Once the modifications have been made, it will be presumed that if you continue to use the services, or carry out the acts that gave rise to the relationship with M22, you will have full knowledge, you will have read and consented to the amended Privacy Notice.
As the Owner, you manifest and consent to this Privacy Notice, in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, not opposing the Privacy Notice. No data will be processed until five days after they have been provided by the user and he has not expressed refusal.
Similarly, you may request to access your data, rectify, cancel, oppose, limit its use or disclosure or revoke your consent, in terms of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and other applicable provisions. To exercise these rights, you must contact the Privacy Department, at the email and/or telephone number that appears previously in our contact information.
In terms of the applicable law, any request to exercise the aforementioned rights must provide:
a. Your name and address as an obligatory requirement to respond to your request,
b. The documents that confirm your identity or, if deemed appropriate, the legal representation of the person making the request on your behalf;
c. The clear and precise description of the Personal Data that you wish to access or that you wish to rectify, cancel or oppose and any other element that facilitates the location of your data, as well as;
d. Any other requirement established by the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and/or other applicable provisions.
Suspension or cancelation of messages or commercial notices and information on new products can be requested at any time, through our Privacy Department.
In case of requesting the rectification of personal data, you must additionally indicate the modifications to be made and provide the documentation that supports your request.
The response to your request will be communicated to you within ten business days, counted from the date it was received, and may be extended to five more days in the cases established by Law; if applicable, the measures adopted to comply with your request are effective, they will be carried out within 15 business days following the date on which the response is communicated.
As the Owner of the Personal Data, you must cover the justified shipping costs or the cost of reproduction in copies or other formats. Depending on the information, whether the delivery is electronic or physical, M22 will need an address to send the information.
When the data is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice and the applicable legal provisions, they must be canceled, blocked and deleted by the Ministry of Law. The Request will not be valid in the event of the omission of the aforementioned. In case of having requested the right to object to the processing of Personal Data, M22 will consider the following:
- There is a legitimate cause and your specific situation requires it, which must justify that even though the treatment is lawful, it must cease to prevent its persistence from causing damage to the owner.
- You are required to express your opposition to the processing of your personal data so that the processing is not carried out for specific purposes.
- That the treatment is not necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation imposed on the holder. In case of having exercised the right of Opposition to the processing of Personal Data, M22 will send the Personal Data to an Exclusion List in accordance with the Law.
Procedures for blocking and deleting personal data
Once the data has been canceled, M22 will keep your personal data for one more month, for clarification purposes and preparation for deletion. Once this period has expired, M22 will permanently block personal data, not having the opportunity to locate or contact you if you were to carry out another act with M22, you should start it as if the relationship had never existed.
The foregoing, observing what is indicated in the Privacy Policies for the purpose of preserving information by ministry of law or authority.
The personal data that have been fulfilled their purposes, but that cannot be canceled and/or suppressed by the Ministry of Law or contract, will be blocked from the purposes to which they will be submitted, until they can be suppressed. During this period, personal data may not be subject to processing other than conservation and protection.
Revocation of consent
The consent may be revoked at any time without any effects being attributed to it.
To revoke consent, you must send a written Request with the following requirements:
- The name of the owner and address or other means to communicate the response to your request
- The documents that prove the identity, IFE and/or PASSPORT, or where appropriate, the legal representation of the owner
- Clear and precise description of the relationship you have with the Company
- Provide documentation to support your request
- The request must be addressed to M22
- Documents proving that the relationship with M22 has ended
M22 will issue a response in which it will confirm the revocation of consent, or if appropriate, it will indicate the reasoning depending on the specific case, having 15 days to issue this response. The deadlines will be counted from the moment the mail enters our server, M22 will issue the respective Acknowledgment of Receipt of the Request.
Any Request subsequent to the one mentioned in the previous paragraph will have the same effect as an initial one, the Holder and M22 being bound by the same terms indicated above. The Request will not be valid in the event of the omission of the aforementioned.
This Privacy Notice, the use of your Personal Data and/or all related documents are governed by the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals and the other laws and regulations of the United Mexican States. The acceptance of this Privacy Notice or the simple continuation of the request for services once the Privacy Notice has been published and made available implies an express acceptance of its terms and its express submission to the courts of Mexico City, for any controversy or claim derived from this Privacy Notice.
I declare that I have read and understood this Privacy Notice and I give my consent, for the cases in which it is necessary, for the use of my personal data under the terms hereby presented.
I confirm that I have informed the people of whom I have provided personal data, about the use that will be made of their data.
Aviso de privacidad
- Nombre completo
- Fecha de nacimiento
- Estado civil
- Correo electrónico
- Cuentas de redes sociales
- Número (s) telefónico de contacto, móvil, trabajo, particular
- Datos laborales
- Clave Única de Registro de Probación (CURP)
- Registro Federal de Contribuyentes (RFC)
- Dirección de IP
- Información URL
- Web Beacons
- Video grabaciones y fotografías
- Fines de identificación
- Fines de localización
- Cumplimiento de obligaciones contractuales
- De control
- Mejoras en el servicio
- Rectificar vínculo
- Mejorar nuestras iniciativas comerciales y promocionales (mercadotecnia)
- Enviar información o mensajes sobre nuevos productos y/o servicios así como cualquier otra información
- Atender tu solicitud de información, de productos o solicitud de uso de los mismos, incluyendo única y expresamente los servicios que brindamos
- Atender cualquier queja, pregunta o comentario
- Enviarles notificaciones, avisos, propaganda o publicidad sobre nuestros productos o servicios en la medida que así lo permita la legislación aplicable
- Envío de información y noticias de nuestros servicios, así como noticias, comunicaciones o publicidad de M22 o sus empresas relacionadas
- Crear bases de datos para fines estadísticos o para llevar a cabo cotizaciones
- Crear bases de datos para fines de investigación y desarrollo de nuevos productos o servicios
- Envío de información legal, estadística, periodística, financiera, estudios, boletines y avisos concernientes a los servicios proporcionados por M22
- Enviarle notificaciones de cambios a este aviso de privacidad
- Cumplir con leyes o normatividad aplicable al negocio de Titular con el propósito de proporcionarle mejor servicio
- Recordatorios de los servicios que ofrecemos (especialmente aquellos que aún no haya utilizado o no haya utilizado en un tiempo considerable)
- Para enviar información sobre los Productos que haya pedido
- Como parte de un Newsletter
- Correo electrónico de Promociones de los Productos
- Para ofrecer servicios relacionados
- El nombre del titular y domicilio u otro medio para comunicarle la respuesta a su solicitud
- Los documentos que acrediten la identidad, IFE y/o PASAPORTE, o en su caso, la representación legal del titular
- La descripción clara y precisa del vínculo que tiene con la Empresa
- Aportar la documentación que sustente su petición
- La solicitud deberá estar dirigida a M22
- Documentos que acrediten que la relación que sostiene con M22 ha terminado